Terms and Conditions
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit to us is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older and/or have the full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation, and/or your college/university/school rules.
We may delete your profile, and we may terminate services provided to you without warning if we believe that you are less than 18 years of age and/or do not have the total legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations.
Subjected to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions, We shall provide academic writing services as described more fully on the site.
Services may include, but not be limited to, providing our Clients with dissertations, research papers, book reports, term papers, and other types of assignments written by Our Experts. These services are intended for research/reference purposes and your personal use only. Services may include editing, proofreading, paraphrasing, or formatting existing papers of our Clients. Please note that rewriting an existing paper containing 40% or more plagiarized content may qualify as providing you with a custom Paper and shall be charged accordingly.
Revisions to this Agreement
We may revise and update this agreement from time to time without prior notice and post the updated agreement to the Services. ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL APPLY IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING. Although we are not obligated to provide you with notice of any changes, any changes to this agreement will not apply retroactively to events that occurred before such changes. Your continued use of our Services will constitute your agreement to any new provisions within the revised agreement.
The purpose of the services
We offer the Services to you as an informational service only. The design and function of the Services and the content contained therein, such as text, blog posts, graphics, images, audio and video files, user help files, user interface, layout and presentation, analytic and demographic data relating to your use of the Services, and other material contained in the Services are for informational purposes only.
You agree that when using the Services, you will not:
- Delete, modify, hack, or attempt to change or alter any of the us Content or notices on the Services;
- Use any device, software, or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Services, servers, or networks connected to the Services or take any other action that interferes with any other person’s use of Services;
- Use any bot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process for harvesting or compiling information on the Services for any reason;
- Copy, modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to learn the source code, structure, or ideas upon which the Services is based;
- Introduce into the Services any virus, rogue program, trojan horse, worm or other malicious or intentionally destructive code, software routines, or equipment components designed to permit unauthorized access to disable, erase, or otherwise harm the Services or us Content, or perform any such actions;
- Introduce into the Services any back door, time bomb, drop dead device, or other software routine designed to disable a computer program automatically with time or under the positive control of an unauthorized person;
Third-party websites and advertising
There may be times when the Services are unavailable due to technical errors or maintenance and support activities. We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that the Services will always be available or are entirely free of human or technological errors.
In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate this agreement and your access to all or any part of the Services or the Dnpcapstoneproject.us Content at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Services or the Dnpcapstoneproject.us Content at any time without prior notice or liability.
If you have any enquiry concerning this agreement, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using live chat or email address.